[Blackpool] Another achievement

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:19:59 UTC 2011

Hi all

Bit of a personal achievement here, I've never been able to setup a
bluetooth connection to my phone, until today.

I have my old n95 8gb as a modem (using a *cough don't tell them I'm
tethered* giffgaff sim), I normally connect using a short usb lead, but
today I tried out my new bluetooth dongle (that I got from poundworld on
Sunday), it worked straight away, so now I am connected to my phone via
bluetooth, surfing the web.

Yay!

If anyone wants one of the mini usb bluetooth dongles, they can be found at
poundworld, just by Pricebusters, opposite tk maxx in town.

Les