[Blackpool] My O2 Joggler running Android 2.2

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:52:39 UTC 2011

You can easily run XBMC on them, I already have :D
We have one in the kitchen, that I hacked the iplayer streams of live BBC TV
onto, and they play internet / DAB radio.

My joggler is on my desk, I use it as my second screen, for twitter, music
and ebooks. Its currently running jolicloud.

You can also run Ubuntu on them and use a DVBT usb stick to watch live tv on
them ;)

Les