[Blackpool] Good news everyone

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:18:25 UTC 2011

Great Dave, we'll install a small Linux distro in the Virtual Machine (VM).

I wonder if Mike would oblige us the projector? :D

Also wondering if we should try something new at the LUG, perhaps we could
each use a different distribution in our own VMs? Each of us use a different
Linux distribution for a week and report our findings at the next LUG.

Any takers?

Les