[Blackpool] Fwd: FCM#45 out NOW!

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:57:46 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Full Circle Magazine" <lists at fullcirclemagazine.org>
Date: 27 Jan 2011 20:00
Subject: FCM#45 out NOW!
To: <lespounder at gmail.com>

*Full Circle *
*Issue #45

*
*Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are
proud to announce the release of our forty-fifth issue.
*
This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python - Part 19, Virtualization : Debian Xen Part 2
and Installing Ubuntu with m23.
* Linux Lab - Creating a Multiboot USB stick.
* Review - KDE 4.5.
* Top 5 - Music Annotation Apps.
plus: Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and much much more!

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-45/

*AND:
*
*Full Circle Special Edition: The Perfect Server*
A special issue dedicated to the Perfect Server articles featured in
FCM#31-34:
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/special-edition-1-the-perfect-server/

As ever, we welcome all Ubuntu/Linux based articles, so feel free to read
the writing guidelines in FCM then email us your article to:
articles at fullcirclemagazine.org

*All the best!
**Ronnie*

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it. To
unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click the
"unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.