[Blackpool] My O2 Joggler running Android 2.2

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:29:01 UTC 2011

Hi Jon

The Joggler runs ubuntu, but with a flash based user interface.
It also uses an efi style BIOS, instead of the traditional BIOS.
It's basically an atom z530 CPU, 512mb RAM, 1gb of internal.storage.
It's very hackable, I've ran ubuntu netbook remix, jolicloud and Android. Of
them,all I rate jolicloud as the best for this device.