[Blackpool] My O2 Joggler running Android 2.2

Jon @ RossLUG / ELLUG jon at rosslug.org.uk
Thu Feb 3 00:27:31 UTC 2011

Excellent, I saw one the other day on a blog i was passing by stating
that it was running Ubuntu so i had a quick gander on ebay at rough
prices. My main thought was an input (remote) panel for my XBMC setup..
but looking at those specs it would probably be an ideal candidate for
an xbmc client for the kitchen for streaming SD content, photos (photo
frame style) and music to, possibly even live TV from my TVheadend.

hmm thinking one may invest! :-)

Jon