[Blackpool] Trouble installing Puppy Linux

Jon Chamberlain jonachamberlain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:52:51 UTC 2011

Hi Mike,

I have installed Puppy on my old laptop (Dell Inspiron CPx), but it only
seems to boot if I leave the CD in the drive AND boot directly from the
CD. From memory, I had a similar problem last time I tried to install
Puppy.

Being our resident Puppy expert, if I can get some help with this on
Saturday, I'd be much obliged!

I've also bought myself a small Linksys wireless print server (WPS54G)
on eBay which I'm having problem getting to work, so any suggestions
from you or anyone else on the LUG would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Cheers,
Jon