[Blackpool] next meeting 5th feb 2011

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 12:52:29 UTC 2011

Hi Les / all

I'll bring my Acer one as I've just out the Debian Mint rolling release
on it and it works fine. I also have it on my Dell Insperon 1300 laptop
and that works good with it as well.

I've written an article for a national Weekly news paper called 'The
Friend' its produced by Quakers (yes I'm one) and FOSS is very much in
tune with Quaker philosophy so I thought I would write something that
might encourage more Quakers to use FOSS. I'll bring a copy with me as
with a bit of tweaking it could be used to publicise FOSS within
Blackpool if we could get the local press to print it.

Tony