[Blackpool] Interesting: Is Ubuntu playing with fire?

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:14:29 UTC 2011

My take on this is that Ubuntu are pushing the boundaries of what can be
achieved. But I do not think that 11.04 will be ready in time, obviously due
to Unity and Wayland.

For 10.04 they went close to the wire, nearly hitting May (which would of
made it 10.05 BTW), and when 10.04 came out it was buggy, which for an LTS
is a pain in the ass.

I'll take a look at the beta for 11.04 when it comes out, Alpha's are far
too buggy to make an informed decision.

Les