[Blackpool] UCubed Request

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:00:37 UTC 2011

Hi everyone, I'd like to ask a favour, if I may?

I need some volunteers to help out at UCubed on the 2nd of April.

Would anyone like to run

A demo area
    Lots of different Debian based distros running on various bits of kit.
You would need to supply the kit, I can russle up a few bits.

A workshop
   On any Linux related topic, gaming, web design, drawing, anything really.
Mark, your Pandora would make a great workshop.

Beta testers for the latest Ubuntu 11.04
   Either a live cd, install to a vm, or onto your pc (please back up 1st)

It would be great if any / all of you could attend, please keep an eye on
http://ucubed.info

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks
Les