[Blackpool] Les' Joggler Toaster

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 22:05:34 UTC 2011

Hi Les

Missed you at the lecture this evening brill talk by RS he pulls no
punches when it comes to FREE software and the dangers of a closed
digital society.

On the ISO burning front I've got the bit of tec I ordered of e-bay to
turn any IDE or SATA drive into an external USB drive, and it worked out
of the box so I'll bring it and a DVDRW drive in with the kit for U
Cubed on the 2nd April.

Tony