[Blackpool] Editing Software

Jon Chamberlain jonachamberlain at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:35:42 UTC 2011

Hi Les,

Have been having a few stability issues with my initial choice of
editing software, namely PiTiVi and KdenLive, so have decided to use
OpenShot (I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear).

Both PiTiVi and KdenLive are quitting unexpectedly when I'm in the
middle of doing something fairly minor, so I'm assuming that it's that
the planets are not aligned with regards to my machine's configuration,
rather than it being a reflection of the quality of the two bits of
software.

Fortunately, OpenShot has been rock solid so far, so will stick to that
for tomorrow! ;-)

Cheers,
Jon