[Blackpool] UCubed

Jon Chamberlain jonachamberlain at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:42:50 UTC 2011

Hi Les,

Just a quick note to thank you for organising the event on Saturday. I
had a great time and I think the day went very smoothly overall (apart
from not winning the raffle) ;-). I think we can safely say it was a
success!

The beer and dancing girls at the after-party went down very well! ;-)

Anyway, on a less successful note, I left my laptop power adaptor
plugged in on the top floor after my talk (D'Oh!).

Any idea who I should contact to find out whether its still there?

Cheers,
Jon