[Blackpool] UCubed

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:16:16 UTC 2011

Hi Jon,

Thanks for coming and thanks for your help.
Your talk was a big hit, especially with Alan O'Donaghue.
UCubed was a great success, and it was thanks to Blackpool LUG.

I've emailed the office at madlab, asking them to look for your charger.

BTW have you tried using gtk record my desktop, then import the video into
openshot? The ogv is heavily corrupted, but pitivi imports the video
successfully...weird!

Thanks