[Blackpool] Fwd: UCubed & OK Computer

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Fri May 6 23:03:16 UTC 2011

Anna,

Sorry to hear about your driving test. Everyone thinks these things
*should* be fair, but really there is a lot of luck involved. Hope you
feel better about it in the morning.

I failed my first driving test because the driving instructors car had a
gearbox like stirring porridge - he literally ditched it after my test.
Failed because I got reverse rather than first in a 3 point turn.

That was a very long time ago, and whilst it's no fun at the time, it's
soon forgotten when, next time round, you have a little more luck on
your side.

Sorry, I don't have an opinion on your rant - as I've not be fortunate
to be geeky enough lately.

Regards, Mark.