[Blackpool] Hello Blackpool LUG

Glen Clark glenuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:55:44 UTC 2011

Hello Guys and Girls,

My name is Glen, I am in my mid 20's and have been a Free Software
enthusiast for quite a while. I have never been a full time user as the
gaming industry has me hooked! :(

In general I love anything to do with computing and have since a small
child.
Erm, not sure really what else to say - I am currently dabbling with Python
(although I am far from a programmer - just a hobby) which I think is a
really cool language (compared to when I tried to learn C++ which was a
total failure). I am using Ubuntu 10.10 and I enjoy helping people on their
forum (although I am just a beginner myself I do have the basics under my
belt) and generally being part of their really cool community.

Well that's it for now really, still early at work and I have only had one
coffee.

Hope to maybe meet some of you guys at some point.

Kind Regards,
Glen