[Blackpool] Hello Blackpool LUG

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:54:35 UTC 2011

Hi Glen welcome to Blackpool LUG!

We're an active group comprised of mixed skills, abilities and interests.
Recently we have been working on video editing using Openshot, building our
own mythtv machine, plus we have been organising and supporting free
software / linux events in the north west.

This week, as our usual meeting space is closed, we will be meeting at 10am,
in a cafe called Toast in Blackpool town centre (28 Corporation St, FY11EJ).
If you have chance pop in and say hi, you're very welcome to do so.

All the best
Les
On Jun 10, 2011 11:28 AM, "Glen Clark" <glenuk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys and Girls,
>
> My name is Glen, I am in my mid 20's and have been a Free Software
> enthusiast for quite a while. I have never been a full time user as the
> gaming industry has me hooked! :(
>
> In general I love anything to do with computing and have since a small
> child.
> Erm, not sure really what else to say - I am currently dabbling with
Python