[Blackpool] Fwd: [Mcr Girl Geeks] MadLab Maintenance Day - 17th July

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:16:25 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Samantha Bail" <samanthapbail at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 8, 2011 9:58 AM
Subject: [Mcr Girl Geeks] MadLab Maintenance Day - 17th July
To: <mancggd at googlegroups.com>

It's that time of the month again... MadLab Maintenance Day is on next week!
Any volunteers are welcome, no need to stay all day! :)

Cheers

Sam

Title: MadLab Maintenance
Location: MadLab
come down and help give MadLab some TLC
Date: 17 July 2011
11am-5pm

The MadLab is a free space. Everyone who uses the MadLab has the freedom to
run public events here (free of charge), but also the freedom to change and
improve the space. We have been running the MadLab for over a year now and
we are more than pleased to see how many groups have made us their “home”.

Keeping the venue clean, nice, and shiny, fixing things that are broken and
improving the interior however is a task that requires a lot of time and
effort, which our small team currently doesn’t have. In order to keep on top
of these maintenance tasks, we have started the MadLab Maintenance Team.

We ask every group that meets at MadLab on a regular monthly basis to
nominate one or more members each month to come in on a Sunday afternoon and
help us tidy, mop, paint, and fix everything until MadLab shines again in
all its glory.
We would like you to volunteer your time and diy skills, to help us clean up
the space. If you have a friend with OCD please send along!!

Please help clean …
Sweep floors and stairs, mop floors, clean kitchen, clean the toilets.

We also have a few building repairing jobs …
To paint the 1st and 2nd floor, sandbast wooden floors ready to paint, box
in the boiler, fix striplights on ground floor, tidy up cupboard and put
shelves in cupboard on top floor.
Oh, and there will be free donuts, tea and coffee for all helpers!
Keep updated with the MadLab Maintenance Team …

Please watch out for the email announcing the date and let us know who is
coming from your group. We really appreciate your support and welcome any
suggestions for the Maintenance Team or items for the to do list. Future
MadLab Maintenance cleaning day will be on the 3rd Sunday of each month.

Groups "Manchester Girl Geeks" group.