[Blackpool] Fwd: UG News - Issue November/December

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:55:12 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Josette Garcia" <Josette at oreilly.co.uk>
Date: Dec 2, 2011 4:46 PM
Subject: UG News - Issue November/December
To: "josetteorama at gmail.com" <josetteorama at gmail.com>

Dear User Group Leader****

Please find attached our latest User Group Newsletter – the last one of the
year. ****

** **

May I remind you that as an O’Reilly registered user group your members get
40% discount on all our books (paper version) and 50% discount on our
ebooks when ordering from www.oreilly.com. Please send me a message if you
have forgotten the Promo Code.****

** **

Also I am sure you remember that you can order review copies of our books
(ebooks or paper version) – titles available include O’Reilly, Pragmatic
Bookshelf, Microsoft Press and Rocky Nook. Unfortunately ebooks from
Pragmatic Bookshelf are not available through O’Reilly. Reviews should be
published on your website and why not on amazon.co.uk, oreilly.com, /dot
etc.****

** **

I was very happy to meeting some of you during the year and I hope I can
meet more of you in 2012.****

** **

That’s all for now!****

** **