[Blackpool] Development project anyone?

Simon Carr simonjcarr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:52:01 UTC 2012

Lets get a Google huddle arranged and discuss at Saturdays meeting. Like I
said I am just interested in the enjoyment in working on a project with
other people and most importantly learning Python and Android. If we can
think of a different subject that does not have much coverage in the apps
already available then that would be a bonus.

Simon