[Blackpool] Ubuntu Upgrade plan...

Simon Carr simonjcarr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:37:30 UTC 2012

You could also do sudo upgrade-manager -d I don't know if that will give you the option for 11.x or 12.x but it is what I did to get from 11.10 to 12.04.

There might be another option other than -d to enable you to choose the version to upgrade to.

You would still need a backup but would not have to reinstall and reconfigure your applications

Simon