[Blackpool] Ubuntu Upgrade plan...

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:09:01 UTC 2012

Hi Simon, I thought that upgrade-manager could only update you to the next
version in the sequence, i.e 10.10 to 11.04, then 11.10, then 12.04?

You are right though, that would be a away to update Jon's machine, but in
my experience, the upgrade process is a little risky, as I found that Wifi
and other drivers would break, and I would have to manually install them
again. But then I am using a freedom hating Realtek wifi card, if Jon has
all intel stuff in the machine, then he should be ok.

Les