[Blackpool] Python intro

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:37:36 UTC 2012

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your points about Mint. I'd read similar things about codecs and
the like when doing some reading on it earlier. I tried finding the
Mint4Win installer, but couldn't find it - I thought that would be the
easiest way of getting it installed and dual-booted! I did manage to find
Wubi, though, so I got that downloaded and will see how I get on with that
for the next few days. I can always uninstall it and try Mint next week if
I find I don't like it!