[Blackpool] New blog post

B McLellan bob.mclellan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 21:10:34 UTC 2012

Ay up,

Was good to join the lug again today if only virtually. The g+ method
actually works quite well, you guys seem to have a pretty good hardware
setup at Ripon rd as everything came through loud and clear. Just a shame
my mic seems to be playing up on the tablet, Not sure what caused this as
today was the first time I've actually used the hangout feature but I
suspect it due to the fact I've been messing round flashing it with ICS
roms. Anyway I've also been playing with python this week - I've been
watching the MIT open courseware stuff which gives a good general intro to
programming and uses python. Well worth watching:
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00sc-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-spring-2011/index.htm

:)