[Blackpool] Thank You Guys!

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 16:45:54 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone

My Tower has been "hoovered" & WD40'd - & now starts quietly.

Susan couldn't connect her new Wireless Router from TalkTalk, or configure her Printer. I'm just back from hers having sorted both.

None of which could have happened without your patience with me.

Kieran is again a very happy bunny ~ he thoroughly enjoyed this morning at the Club & is looking forward to being back in a fortnight.

I'm still waiting for Colin to get in touch with me re his router issue.

Huge thanks to you from me.

Thank You again, all of you.

Elizabeth