[Blackpool] More about Saturdays failed meeting

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 17:01:10 UTC 2014

Ay carumba! So much mailing list activity!

No worries about Saturday - just one of those things!

Funnily enough, I did have an email to follow-up the list emails about the
direction of the group from the other week, but I thought it would be
easier to just discuss in-person (I'm just being lazy with the keyboard). I
can always chip in this Saturday instead, if that discussion's still
ongoing.