[Blackpool] Help please... anyone?

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 17 17:32:24 UTC 2014

Hi Olly

Thanks for getting back to me.

The story so far (lol!) - a very nice man called Simon Carr got back to me with a link to rename the files....

isolinux –> syslinux (folder)
isolinux.bin –> syslinux.bin
isolinux.cfg –> syslinux.cfg

... which I did (surprise!) manage to do.

It didn't solve the problem so I read a bit more from
Simon's link, found out about formatting, so formatted the
pen drive only to find that I had then lost Lubuntu!

I realised I would have to start from scratch again but
I've run out of time until I get back from Wales next
Friday.

Good job I wrote down everything Arran told me!

What a saga! But learning a lot!

Thanks again

Elizabeth