[Blackpool] ubuntu 12.04.5

Tony Hughes tonyhughes1212 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 12:23:01 UTC 2014

Hi Geoff

Yes, The Ubuntu team release point releases of the LTS releases and as
you say these include all the updates incorporated up to the time of
that point release. This is so anyone who wants the LTS release does not
have to download a load of updates strait after install. As a Clean
install it will have less bloat and as a result should be a little quicker.

Tony