[Blackpool] CX919 Android TV stick

David Priestley stig at spodbox.org
Tue Dec 9 10:34:20 UTC 2014

Don't forget that any DLNA compliant TV/device will be able to access
Plex too.

Personally I use a Roku 3 on the bedroom TV (usually with headphones
plugged into the remote so the wife doesn't disturb me with her night
time TV viewing) and I have a Chromecast on the other (Sony TV -
although I use the built-in DLNA player on that TV).
I'll poke the Chromecast at lunchtime when I'm back home and let you
know how reasonable it is for Plex access.

DP