[Blackpool] CX919 Android TV stick

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:57:03 UTC 2014

That could be an interesting option - had no idea the Now box could access
Plex.

Whilst looking on HUKD for a Now box, I noticed that Wauki are doing a free
Chromecast when you buy selected series (e.g. Suits for £19.99) -
https://chromecast.wuaki.tv/uk/checkout/index.html?wktv_code=1576&gclid=CjwKEAiA2JqkBRDshIOY_9eMghkSJABvNd1QKCJl7PddC7zVvBZMC6c9iNaulS_3aKC7QaxXHemsbBoCSezw_wcB

And Google have just decided to give away freebies to new Chromecast
customers - £15 Play Store credit, 3 months' Sky Movies subscription etc.

At that price, Chromecast might suffice. I'm just wondering if, as it
requires an Android device, it means it will be a power hog on the device
doing the streaming.

Best wishes,
James