[Blackpool] CX919 Android TV stick

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 21:27:58 UTC 2014

Sod it. Just bought the Chromecast for £20. I do like the idea of the Now
box fix, though, and I'm certainly still curious about the CX919. Whilst
I've seen lots of positive comments and reviews about it, my sentiments are
similar to Les' and coloured by the experience I've had with my awful Ainol
tablet *cough*.

Best wishes,
James