[Blackpool] Adobe Air

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:55:47 UTC 2014

Hi Elizabeth

Adobe ceased support for Adobe Air on Linux a couple of years ago. There is
a way to hack it on, both Olly and I have done it to use Scratch 2 on Linux.
To be honest, the hack is not pretty and very tricky to get right. We can
do it at the LUG on Saturday if you fancy? :)

Les

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Elizabeth C <
elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I wanted to download an Edwardian Advent Calendar from Jackie Lawson
> eCards and it says Adobe Air is not available for my system. (Using Mint 17)
>
> So I looked at :
>
> http://helpx.adobe.com/air/kb/install-32-bit-air-linux.html
>
> but got scared off.
>
> Has anyone any ideas if/how I can get this Calendar to work?
>
> Thanks
>
> Elizabeth

Les Pounder
http://bigl.es/