[Blackpool] Adobe Air

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 11:04:59 UTC 2014

Hi Les and Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass!  I can live without an Advent Calendar and Christmas Party sounds to be much more fun.  (It certainly was last year!).

Hoping Tony might be there with the HP lappy as well.... wondering if he managed to get Mint working on it or not....

Elizabeth