[Blackpool] Udemy - Introduction to Raspberry Pi

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 12:23:13 UTC 2015

I'm not very good at paying full price for courses, so I tend to only grab
the free ones from Udemy. What I do usually is search for 'udemy' on Reddit
every few days, just to see which course authors have published a course
and are offering voucher codes. That said, I did buy a highly-regarded UX
course on Udemy once, so I will part with my money if I have to!

Others I'm yet to audit are Tuts+ and Pluralsight.

On the whole I regard the Lynda courses quite highly. Certainly recommend
them for novices. Some of them are a bit slow and make unusual assumptions
- that was the experience I had with the Drupal courses, anyway.

I've also taken a couple of good classes with Skillshare, although they
were a while ago. It's a great platform if you're looking for more
artistic, crafty and designy stuff.

Best wishes,
James