[Blackpool] Udemy - Introduction to Raspberry Pi

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:29:58 UTC 2015

I do have a VA membership, but... Rarely use it. I guess it would come in
handy if, at some point in the future, I find a need to use something like
Azure. I also had a Dreamspark membership, which was actually useful! Got
quite a few licences before the membership ran out.

A shame you couldn't try out the Pay It Forward Bundle -
https://payitforwardbundle.com/

They had three or six months (can't remember which) of Skillshare
membership, before the bundle reduced it to a 25% discount. Bargain.

Best wishes,
James