[Blackpool] Missing Pinterest Button saga....

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:11:59 UTC 2015

Hiya,
Maybe there is room for a 15 min talk/demo on how the internet basically works?  From ip addresses, DNS, routing, maybe have a html server on the our network serve up a page by hitting it by its ip directly etc.  It's not that technical really and helpful to know I think.

I'd do it but there are more knowledgeable people here...  anyone?