[Blackpool] Saturday

James Page jmsp.1983 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 15:14:02 UTC 2015

Good points! I'll check into that and see what happens.

Arthur - trance and prog, I'm afraid (sorry to disappoint!).

My DAW of choice 'back in the day' was Pro Tools, and that was for sound
design/post production, rather than music production. It's been that long
since I've used it, though, that I'd be starting from scratch if I was to
look at it again. I haven't drawn on any of it I finished my foundation
degree.

Best wishes,
James