[Blackpool] Blackpool LUG a brief history 2004 - 2015

Les Pounder lespounder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 20:16:37 UTC 2015

Evening

At my first LUG meeting in February 2010, I spent the entire session
talking to Tony about Linux, tech and general geeky subjects. Tony became a
great friend from that point on, as have you all. We all bring a certain
something to the group dynamic that makes Blackpool LUG and now or
Makerspace unique.

Best