[Blackpool] Beats of Rage! This Friday

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:53:25 UTC 2015

There is an event this Friday:  http://pixellust.co.uk/event/beats-of-rage-ii-live-music-night/

As you know I've been indulging a sideline interest that I have had for a while in Chiptune and the retro games music.  I've made a couple of these midi Arduino noise making things so this Beats of Rage is right up my street.

Olly was saying he was up for it (I went to Preston Geekup for the first time this week!)

I am working from home on Friday and lifts to Blackburn (and maybe even back) are on if required.

Also on the Sunday is Pixelcon unconference, I'm doing a talk on the Arduino noise things so if you want to see me make an ass of myself and hear some unrecognizable buzzing and clicking sounds...

Regards