[Blackpool] Parking at home bargins during LUG/Makerspace meetings

Andy McClements ajm at ip-ether.net
Wed Apr 15 08:20:52 UTC 2015

WHS. It's not a fine and its legality is dubious.

I got caught in similar circumstances in Lancaster doing my Xmas
shopping. I followed the published appeal procedure with support from
information on the link bleow, and got the charge withdrawn. Bit of a
PITA and an experience I will endeavour to avoid..

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822