[Blackpool] Parking

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 13:19:47 UTC 2015

Tony, sorry to hear of your experience.

May I suggest in future people park, if possible, in the access road immediately behind the property.

This will block the access road but only our immediate neighbours use the access road and we can print (and laminate) notices saying you are at "Crossways" and will gladly move the car if they come and knock on the door.

The neighbours don't often come and go and the blockage would be only for a couple of hours. We can try that and see if it does not cause too many problems for our neighbours.

Regards

Mike Hull