[Blackpool] Saturday 18 April 2015

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 13:36:08 UTC 2015

Makerspace/LUG meeting Saturday for 10am - 64 Tyldesley Road

New windows are being delivered Friday, so no excuses for not working this weekend.

I am looking for volunteers to help all day Saturday and Sunday to assist fitting the new windows. I can offer English breakfast at 8.30, a sandwich lunch and copious tea/coffee for those willing to spare some time. Please let me know when you may be able to help so I can plan the program and make appropriate arrangements with the Catering Manager.

Many thanks, see you Saturday

Mike Hull