[Blackpool] Fwd: RE: Saturday 4th July 2015

Olly Clark olly at ollyclark.org
Fri Jul 3 14:34:16 UTC 2015

Hi James,

Sorry we are offering opinions but what did you expect from geeks,
sounds like you've got all the bits you need, I'll pass on the isoprop
(trying to give it up ;-)).  Those temps sound high, I agree there seems
to be a problem.  As for removing the Heatsink and fan, that's fairly
straight forward.  Wouldn't mind having a look at the laptop first
though, not sure it's a mechanical problem, how long have you had the
laptop now, can't quite remember?

Olly