[Blackpool] Saturday 18th July

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:15:41 UTC 2015

Damn, knew I should have consulted you first!  The jury is already in and I'll only use mine when I'm on messy jobs like gardening and painting.  To be fair, that's what I bought them for, but I don't like them you would never go anywhere where people know you wearing them because you look like you have some tech from the first 1980s Star Trek film hanging off your head.
My second Amazon Prime buy was fireTV stick (£19.99), mmmyeah happy so far with it.
Third buy was a big pump up sprayer to deploy chemical warfare in the garden, not used it yet, but spear and jackson so I'm sure it's tops for around £5.

Shock horrors but I can't think of anything currently on the aliexpress or eBay wish list, I have a pile of toys yet to be played with.

Be good to see you tomorrow James, I'll bring my honking huge earphones incase you do come.

A > Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:44:45 +0100