[Blackpool] Saturday 19th September 2015

Arthur Garlick arthur_garlick at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:20:02 UTC 2015

Thanks Mike,Exciting times!  I will see you on Saturday (and be at the Jam too) and I would make myself available on Sunday for early start, however I'd need to leave around 4pm.  I will take in the opinions, and totally out of character, I might find a few of my own on Saturday morning :o)

Nothing done makerwise or on my building this week... busy week!

Regards
Arthur