[Blackpool] Saturaday 19 September 2015

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 20:08:04 UTC 2015

Hi All

I think we have lots to talk about Saturday so I have not planned working downstairs in the morning.

I know many will go to the Jam in the afternoon.

Mike, if you have a few hours Saturday afternoon your company would be appreciated. I will work downstairs until around 3.30, then have to be available upstairs to welcome guests.

Sunday, all assistance would be welcome to help move downstairs towards completion. Arthur has voulenteered, does anyone else want to book breakfast?

Best Regards

Mike Hull