[Blackpool] Stuff

Mike Hull mikehull2008 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 20:33:11 UTC 2015

Hi James,

In trying to get things up and running all help is appreciated.

Your experience in fund raising would be of great assistance. Over the next few weeks, leading up to the "Open Day" 23/24 October, we are busy mainly getting the new space ready, but after that it would be good to have a chat to see what we may be able to do regarding fund raising.

Best regards

Mike Hull