[Blackpool] Cheque

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 12:13:03 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I now have the Janet's Trust donation cheque of £100.00 for Blackpool Makerspace which has arrived from the Trustees. I'd like it to be with you before I am away next week.

If anyone is passing mine they are welcome to pick up.  Alternatively I can take it to the wonderful space you are creating at Mike's whenever is convenient.  (I wouldn't want to halt work in progress!!! - well done chaps! - your efforts are stunning.) Or, if you prefer, I can post.

Take your pick folks & let me know.

Regards,

Elizabeth