[Blackpool] 42U rack cabinet, 10/100 switches & 24 port patch panel

Dave stig at spodbox.org
Tue Sep 29 14:50:07 UTC 2015

Sorting through the stuff I have here and I have a few spare items which
can be donated to the makerspace

42U 19" rack cabinet (partially dismantled - but has smoked glass front
door and solid metal panel doors for the other sides - although it has
locks I don't have keys - but they're easily replaceable).

3 19" rack mount 10/100 24 port 3Com switches
1 24 port patch panel (I have 2 48 port patch panels, but when they said
"rip out the old network" it seems they took it literally and some of
the ports are damaged - I've swapped some of the port blocks to put all
the best ports on the single 24 port panel)
1 19" rack mount shelf - if your kit isn't rack mountable then stick it
on a shelf)

I've a bundle of about 80 7" long cat5 cables and a couple of box ends
of longer stuff.

Do you guys want this stuff?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/edmflgc6ijqssm2/2015-09-29%2015.40.29.jpg?dl=0

DP