[Blackpool] FW: Club

Elizabeth C elizabethcoop1945 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 22:08:58 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

Would you like me to drop the cheque off at yours?  If so, let me know when would be convenient & I'll do that.

It would be great if I could get it to you soon as I'm away next week....

Best wishes ~ and everyone is more than welcome.

Elizabeth  (ps Mike 1 sent me the blog link ~ the work put in is phenomenal.)